A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Dickman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dickman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Herpesviridae Infections
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Tumor Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Dickman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Dickman MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Dickman practice?
- Dr. Paul Dickman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Dickman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pathologists.