A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dickman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Herpesviridae Infections
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Tumor Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Dickman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Samuel Dickman MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Dickman practice?
- Dr. Paul Dickman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Dickman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pathologists.