Learn more about Dr. Julius Dieckert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Dieckert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dieckert
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dieckert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieckert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dieckert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Paul Dieckert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julius P. Dieckert practice?
- Dr. Julius Dieckert has 1 office location.
Dr. Julius Dieckert practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.