A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Dieckert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Dieckert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieckert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dieckert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius Paul Dieckert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julius P. Dieckert practice?
- Dr. Julius Dieckert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julius Dieckert practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX and Round Rock, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.