Dr. Paul Dillon MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Schaumburg, IL

3.9

April 24th, 2017
He does not know how to do reconstructive breast surgery. In fact, he also does not know how to do breast reduction surgery either. He has scared me for life and removed muscle from my back that aches every time I do anything with my right hand. I have scares on my breasts and my back. He needs not to do any type of breast surgeries.
He sucks when it comes to any type of breast surgery/

August 11th, 2016
The staff here is amazing and very patient! I was very well cared for here.

June 17th, 2016
Breast aug
Got my breast augmentation by dr.dillon several years ago he is amazing and everything is perfect!!

June 17th, 2016
Compassionate, Trusted and Confident

June 16th, 2016
You gave me my life back
Dr Dillon gave me my life back. After years of dealing with a divorce and eating the wrong things to cope, Dr Dillon gave me my life back through liposuction. Thank you Dr Dillon, you'll never know what you've given me back...My life.

April 24th, 2016
Breast augmentation and water lipo
I had a breast augmentation as well as water lipo on my inner/outer thighs and knees. Although it's only been a few days since surgery, i am very impressed with Dr.Dillon's talent. I would definately refer others to him

May 18th, 2015
Bbl
My consult with him went very well so far I think he is a great doctor from our conversation and some work that I seen however I haven't read many reviews or seen enough pics on his brazilan butt lift work if anyone who has had this work by him would be kind enough to share their photos or experience I would much appreciate it thanx ... this is a big investment for me and I want it to be worth it and I want to be happy with my results I don't have money to waste

November 10th, 2013
Liposuction
Dr Dillon is the nicest, most caring Dr I have ever had experience with. My father was the dean of a medical school so I have met and worked with many doctors. They were nice or okay but not nearly as caring as dr D. He stays in touch with me through phone calls or text to make sure I'm healing well and if I'm happy. He is top notch and an expert at plastic surgery. If you are lucky to have him as your doctor you will be pleasantly surprised. I can't believe any of the negative reviews. They are the opposite of my experience with him in every way.

July 16th, 2013
Surgery
I saw Dr. Dillon for a pilonidal cyst removal. From my first appointment to the follow up appointments, Dr. Dillon and his staff were first rate. I was treated extremely well by him, the surgery center, and the office staff. Dr. Dillon took time to explain the procedure, the recovery, and the cause of the condition. I would highly recommend Dr. Dillon; his caring personality/bedside manner and overall attentiveness to not only the procedure, but the patient as a whole, are just some of the few reasons I'd recommend him.

July 15th, 2013
Dr. Dillon was the surgeon who took care of me after an accident severed my finger. His calm and gentle demeanor made what was a stressful situation manageable. Having the physical therapists in the same building is evidence of his focus being on patient needs. I found all his staff to be warm and welcoming and willing to go above and beyond my expectations. Dr. Dillon is approachable, really listens to his patients and has a great sense of humor.

July 15th, 2013
Good overall experience for me
Dr. Dillon helped me recover from a mallet finger injury. I think that he and his staff are very courteous. Although my injury was minor, Dr. Dillon took time to discuss the process of healing and therapy. I recommend him for his knowledge and friendly staff.

June 25th, 2013
Thanks
I think Dr. Dillon is one of the most compassionate people I have ever met. He was instrumental in the reconstruction of my abdominal area after I had gastric bypass surgery and numerous infections. I was opened up every time I had an infection, over time I had broken down muscles and a lot of scar tissue. Dr. Dillon and my other Dr. fixed hernias and rebuilt my entire abdominal wall. I had a past history of infections and he knew it was possible afterwards and worked hard to keep the possibilities down , but he never gave up on me and was always there for me when I had a problem. He was always kind, professional and his staff was courteous. He never left me waiting for long periods of time . Thanks to Dr. Dillon and my other Dr. I have a new life. I will always be indebted to Dr. Dillon