Dr. Paul Dilorenzo MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiology Annandale, VA

August 14th, 2016
Analytical Doctor
Dr. DiLorenzo thoroughly analyzes patient history, circumstances and addresses all conditions to make an accurate diagnosis. This is important for cardiologists because even seemingly small symptoms or details may be a large puzzle piece for accurately determining or revealing what the critical underlying issue is. Dr. DiLorenzo does this by really listening to his patients. He has also shown that he is up to date with the latest practices, treatment options and medications in the field. One thing that can be worked on is the staff and scheduling at his office though.

July 8th, 2013
Met Dr D in 1992 in emergency situation and have seen him regularly or as needed for 21 years. He always takes time with me and has been proactive in his advice and diagnosis. He determined early on that I have false positives in stress tests which has been essential to some issues. Had one heart catherization which was well done and ruled out some issues. I don't believe in accidents so Dr D's presence when I needed him has proven to be a blessing. Would surely pick him if I had the opportunity. At this point he was picked for me!

May 29th, 2012
Great Dr, but office staff not so great
Dr. D. has treated both my mother and father for heart issues for years. I think very highly of him and have sat in with him on many appointments with my parents. He answers all of my questions fully, has returned my phone calls, and has a very nice bedside manner. He is also smart and knows his stuff. His office staff, however, leaves a lot to be desired. I find them (one of them moreso) to be snotty, inaccessible, and hurried. I cannot stand dealing with them. Further, they sometimes do not follow through with Dr. DiLorenzo and so things like getting my mother's potassium level checked falls through the cracks. But if you can put up with his staff, I highly recommend Dr. D.

March 21st, 2012
I had to wait the last time but not on other occasions. He is very clear about diagnosis, recommendations and inspires confidence.