A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dimond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dimond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dimond, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimond graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dimond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hosp, Falmouth, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Dimond MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Dimond practice?
- Dr. Paul Dimond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Dimond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Falmouth, MA.
See Falmouth Surgeons.