Orthopedic Surgeons

Ackland Sports Medicine
5 Bramble Bush Dr
Falmouth, MA 02540
508-548-9423
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

I want to thank Dr. Dimond for all his help! I had the best experience at his office. The entire staff is kind and helpful!

|  The Best  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

I have had 2 major surgeries by Dr. Dimond. This is after being diagnosed by him and telling him I was going for more opinions, which he supported. I went to 2 other great doctors at the best hospitals in the world-Special Surgery in NYC and New England Baptist in Boston. They gave me other possible options along with doing the same surgery knee replacement. In the end I went with Dr. Dimond. Young,vibrant,personal,emphatic,charismatic,etc...I felt he was the right guy. Most of all he was Honest! His wife Candace works with him and manages his office. Another dynamo! Both surgeries were a success and I feel like the bionic man. Two of my four kids have gone to Dr. D. One of my kids is a star athlete and broke his fibular. Dr. D worked his magic and my son is back leading his team again. Dr. D walks the walk too. He gives back to his community and I am grateful I went to him!