Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul DiMuzio
Dr. Paul DiMuzio, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 12 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. DiMuzio is affiliated with Wills Eye Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Methodist Hospital. Dr. DiMuzio has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul DiMuzio has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. Paul DiMuzio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Babak Abai
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.35 mi15
Dr. Robert Adamo
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.36 mi10
Dr. Mark Allan
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Philadelphia, PA 0.36 mi25