Overall Review

2.8

October 10th, 2016
What Dr. Dippert did to me was very cruel. He has never apologized to me for the harm that he caused me. He really doesn't seem to care. The authorities have stepped in and ordered him to stop seeing female patients and to stop practicing medicine. The information is on the health department website.

February 27th, 2015
best ever
Dr. D is the best doc I have ever had. He listens. He knows the problem immediately. His office phone system is not the best.

August 20th, 2014
good doc
Dr. diagnosed the problem quickly. I thought I had a sinus infection. It was a migrane! Dr. gave me medication and after resting in his office for just a short time my headache was gone. Now have proper medication on hand for when and if this happens again. Good doc.

January 13th, 2014
Dr. Dippert helped my sister through a very difficult time with cancer. He advised to take care of getting that mammo and then took care of getting an appointment very quickly with the necessary specialist and then followed up. Because of this quick action she was taken care of and quickly in surgery and on her way to recovery. He also had one of his staff members follow up to be sure the appointment was followed through with. Further, he followed up to check her condition. She is doing well now: thanks to Dr. Dippert.

November 15th, 2013
Incompetent
It's not surprising that Dr. Dippert would misdiagnose kidney, gall bladder and thyroid problems. In the past New York State suspended his license when his incompetence caused a patients death. Dr. Dippert thinks he knows it all, but he doesn't. When he's wrong, he blames the patient, instead of the person at fault-himself. Dr. Dippert misdiagnosed a member of my family with acid reflux when he really had a heart problem. Luckily he survived after having emergency bypass surgery. Dr. Dippert also had improper physical contact with me. I'm willing to take a polygraph test to prove I'm telling the truth. Yes, Dr. Dippert does act like a friendly doctor. Molesters and abusers are friendly with many people. They target their abuse only on those they believe to be vulnerable. My family changed doctors. Our care is much better now. I wish we'd done it sooner.

October 19th, 2013
False Accusation
Medical records are confidential. There is no way a patient posting here could know if another patient is taking drugs or asked for drugs. By making false accusations against other patients, the patient who accused other posters of being addicts is only making herself look bad. Dr. Dippert initially was a kind, caring doctor. Then, as I have posted once previously, he came to my home, uninvited, and behaved very badly. Dr. Dippert also diagnosed me with a thyroid problem and put me on thyroid medication. I had problems that I thought were caused by the medication, but he said no. I stopped the medication, and my problems went away. Subsequent tests by an M.D., board certified in internal medicine, proved that I did not have a thyroid problem and should not have been on medication. Dr. Dippert was also my elderly father's doctor for about 25 years. I didn't want to upset my father, so I didn't tell him what Dr. Dippert had done. Dr. Dippert was always very good with my father and I didn't expect any problems. When I took my father in for his appointment, Dr. Dippert said that my father was losing weight. Then he said that unexplained weight loss was a symptom of cancer, but , because of my father's age, he would just let nature take it's course. What he did was cruel and insensitive, and not at all like his usual behavior. My father switched to a new PCP. He doesn't have cancer and he has regained the weight that he lost, now that he is receiving proper treatment. Dr. Dippert used to be a kind, caring doctor. He seems to recently developed some type of problem. I feel sorry for him and I hope he gets the help he needs. Patients who aren't getting better need to get a second opinion as my father and I did. Women patients need to be especially careful when consulting with him.

September 22nd, 2013
dr. dippert
So many of these reviews are ridiculous. Dr. Dippert missing a gall bladder? haha yea right. Most of these bad reviews are from addicts and people who couldn't get what they wanted. Dr. Dippert does hug many of his patients, because they've been patients for 30-40 years and they are friends. He has so many loyal long term patients that have followed him when he changed office locations over the years. Dr. Dippert is the typical old school doctor. He has seen and done it all, and doesn't put up with "doctor shoppers" and people who are trying to abuse the system. You can't find a more straight forward and down to earth doc. When I read most of these reviews I couldn't stop laughing at how bias and false they were. Probably written by the same few people.

September 20th, 2013
less than zero stars, run away!
we were with dr. dippert for about two years. first being told stomach pain was imaginary. then called an addict begging for pain meds. then a liar, in front of the entire waiting room. we switched doctors and in three months or less have a diagnosis of gall bladder disease with surgery upcoming very soon. do not waste your time or risk your health with this quack.

September 20th, 2013
Thankful
It was a holiday weekend. Dr. Dippert not only answer the call quickly but knowing that there was a real problem took time out from his holdiay to meet us at his office. He quickly identified the problem. Dr. Dippert explained what the problem was, what follow up would be needed and gave a temporary solution. Dr. Dipperts efforts are caring and very much appreciated.

August 12th, 2013
pervert
Unprofessional behavior for a doctor. Made sexual advances that were inappropriate and unwelcomed.

June 28th, 2013
rude and uncaring
zero stars actually. i feel better now knowing i am not the only one who was treated very badly by this "doctor". very unprofessional behavior. i feel sorry for his staff.

June 11th, 2013
Awful
A dirty old man-worst bedside manner