Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Disilvestro
Dr. Paul Disilvestro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with another office in Norwich, CT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Disilvestro is affiliated with Milford Regional Medical Center, Brigham & Women's Hospital and Saint Anne's Hospital. Dr. Disilvestro has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Disilvestro has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Paul Disilvestro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Dilek Cermik
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Radiology
Providence, RI 0 mi13
Dr. Bethany Wortman
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Providence, RI 0 mi6
Dr. Victoria Snegovskikh
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Providence, RI 0 mi16