A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dizon
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dizon Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dizon graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Dizon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Dizon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Dizon practice?
- Dr. Paul Dizon has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Dizon practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.