Learn more about Dr. W Dmowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Dmowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dmowski
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dmowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Dmowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovarian Diseases
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dmowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dmowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Paul Dmowski MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. W P. Dmowski practice?
- Dr. W Dmowski has 1 office location.
Dr. W Dmowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Oak Brook, IL.
See Oak Brook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.