A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Dmowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Dmowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dmowski
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dmowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Dmowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovarian Diseases
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dmowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dmowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Paul Dmowski MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. W P. Dmowski practice?
- Dr. W Dmowski has 1 office location.
Dr. W Dmowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Oak Brook, IL.
See Oak Brook Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Oak Brook Endocrinologists.