A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Doghramji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Doghramji, Family Practitioner, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Doghramji, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Headache Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- chronic pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Doghramji graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Doghramji has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Peter Doghramji MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Doghramji practice?
- Dr. Paul Doghramji has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Doghramji practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Family Physicians and Collegeville Pediatricians.