Dr. Paul Doghramji, MD
555 2nd Ave
Ste C-300
Collegeville, PA 19426
(810) 489-7440
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Great Experience  |  show details
by Amy B on Aug 21st, 2013

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Doghramji and was very impressed with the amount of time he spent with me and the thoroughness of the visit. He outlined a treatment plan for me and made it clear I could contact him directly with any concerns prior to my next scheduled visit in a month. I must say this is a unique quality in doctors these days who tend to rush through appointments to meet financial goals and then often leave the patient feeling alone once starting a new treatment or medication. Very impressed.

|  Best doctor in the area  |  show details
by Lomnl on Sep 15th, 2012

I was referred to Dr Paul by my sister after i moved to this area. She talked him up real high with him being professional, caring, amazingly good doctor, on time, makes his own phone calls...so i went to him to get into the practice. Since then i have beeded to see hom 3 times, and he has been all my sister has said and much more. For one thing he puts you at ease and is very condident at what he does. Anyway, i very highly recommend Dr Paul for anyone looking for the best a general doctor can offer. Oh, he is excellent with my kids, too!

|  Best doctor I have ever gone to  |  show details
by Al on Aug 3rd, 2012

I have had over a dozen docs over my 86 yrars of life dr. D is by far the best. He is very knowledgable, thorough, patient, available, explains thongs so well for people like who need more time, nut most of all he genuinely cares. If he is accepting new patients, don't pass him up!

|  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

EXCELLENT Doctor! Takes great care of my family and is so smart & "on the ball" when it comes to diagnosing even the most difficult illness/conditions. Would and continue to refer him to my friends for superb family practice care!!!

|  Best practice, best doc  |  show details
by LomNel at Citysearch on Mar 4th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Dr. D. is the best. I was not expecting much coming from a disappointing other group. But this practice is awesome. Easy way to make appointments, friendly staff, on time, sees me right away, and takes his time until I am satisfied with my visit. And he is such an awesome doctor, it is so apparent.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Best doctor...what a relief!  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

I have always been reluctant about doctors. I just don't like going to them. What a relief Dr. D is--makes me feel like a person and not a patient. Takes care of my medical problems and I am very confident in his abilities.

|  Jennifer Scarpullat  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Doghramji for over 6 years. He is absolutely the most trusted and caring physician I have ever met(and I have met a lot). He is like a small town Dr. in a big city. If I have a question or a test result, HE calls me to discuss. He is always easy to talk to and truly concerned in getting the correct and best outcome to any medical need we have.

|  beyond the call of duty  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

For over 20 years Dr. Doghramji's care for our family (wife, 4 children and me) has been exemplary on every level. He practices medicine with effectiveness and genuine care always taking the time to answer questions and explain options, concerns, etc. He makes us feel as though we are his only patients. Dr. Doghramji is awesome!

|  show details
by Michael D. on Aug 27th, 2010

Dr. Doghramji is an honor to his profession. He truly loves his work and cares about his patients,and he will take the time to discuss your situation with honesty & empathy. Doesn't get much better...

|  Exceeds all expectation  |  show details
by Laura on Aug 27th, 2010

Been with Dr D over 20 years. I followed him down from Pottstown when he changed offices, like many of his patients did. He is the only doc I have been able to truly trust. He not only knows his stuff amazingly well, but he explains things so well, takes his time, and I always feel well taken care of. I have referred everyone I know to him with confidence and no hesitation

|  Best GP anywhere  |  show details
by Todd on Aug 27th, 2010

It's always easy to get an appointment, and we never wait long in the office. Dr. Doghramji listens to his patients and spends as much time with each as necessary. We feel lucky to have him as our family doctor.

|  TOP DOC  |  show details
by Jamie Wendel on Aug 10th, 2010

Dr D or as my staff calls him Dr Paul is the most knowledgable doctor I have ever met. He is caring and takes time with is patience. I have followed him for 20 years and would not go anywhere else. I have referred others to him because of my confidence and comforty with him. He is #1.

|  I'm so glad I met Dr. Paul  |  show details
by Dianne on Jul 30th, 2010

I was recommended by a friend to see Dr. Paul because no one had been able to help me with my headaches. I had cat scans, MRIs, everything. I had so many medications. Dr. Paul took his time to listen to my symptoms, and we there there a good half hour until he made some conclusions for possibilities. I never thought I had two types of headaches, and it took taking care of them both to give me my life back! Thank you, Dr. Paul! I recommend him to ANYONE who really needs a good doctor!

|  Doghramji Paul P Md  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 10th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

We love this family medical practice and have seen all of the doctors at one point or another. I saw Dr. Doghramji when I had an allergic re...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Pleasantly surprising  |  show details
by Janet on Jan 1st, 2009

I was new in town, and got a referral to see Dr. D. I have some medical problems, but this time I was sick. I called, and was greeted by a live person and not a recording. The appointment was easy and fine with me. Doctor Paul came in within minutes of the nurse putting me in. He made me feel comfortable right away, and that is hard to do for me. Without any details, he was the best doctor experience I have had. I would recommend him VERY highly.