Learn more about Dr. Paul Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Doherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Doherty, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from University College Dublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doherty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doherty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Doherty practice?
Dr. Paul Doherty practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine, and General Practice near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists, Palm Springs Cardiologists, Palm Springs Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Palm Springs General Practitioners.