A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Doherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Doherty, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from University College Dublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doherty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Doherty MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Doherty practice?
- Dr. Paul Doherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Doherty practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Nuclear Medicine Physicians.