A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dohrenwend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dohrenwend is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dohrenwend, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dohrenwend graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dohrenwend has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Burbank Dohrenwend MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Dohrenwend practice?
- Dr. Paul Dohrenwend has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Dohrenwend practices Emergency Medicine near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Encinitas Emergency Physicians.