inactive

Paul Doliner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

July 15th, 2014
He described my positive growth in negative terms. Focused on my sexuality when it was not the issue. Aggravated my insecurities. I'd give 0 stars if I could.

September 11th, 2013
The Medical Used Car Salesman
With a smile, he'll take your money, reveal your personal information to family members (if they are paying the bills) and basically miss all the signs that a man with his credential more often picks up on, especially if you saw him as long as I did. Stay away from this greedy, mean-spirited man.

February 25th, 2013
A Scam: Stay away from this guy. He won't help you.
I saw him for about twenty years Until about 1995. Ten years or so as a child, and ten years or so as an adult. I didn't put it together until years later that he was really only a spy for my controlling father. In all this time, he didn't pick up on a tumor I had on my thyroid despite his being a Medical Doctor and my complaining about the symptoms practically every session. He also didn't pick up on my ADD (attention deficit disorder). Fifteen minutes with a psychologist and that became clear to that person. The end result in all of this was that Doliner got wealthier but I was only wasting my precious time and suffering year after year. The man is a disgrace in my opinion and should have his license removed. Stay away from him!