Dr. Paul Donahue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Donahue?

May 18th, 2017

Frangena Johnson

he is the best doctor that I ever had to do carpal tunnel surgery on me.

May 11th, 2016

okey dokey

I would highly recommend him to all of my friends and family. He's thorough, skilled & has a very good bedside manner.

July 14th, 2012

Very compassionate and caring doctor

I saw Dr. Donahue with internal cysts on my left hand. From the moment I walked into his office his staff treated me with great compassion, wonderful friendliness, and respect. Dr. Donahue took ample time to listen carefully to my description of my issue and asked clarifying questions. His staff took an x-ray of my hand. Dr. Donahue discovered signs of onset arthritis. A physical therapist was immediately involved to give additional care and treatments. I left his office with a good understanding of the issues with my hand. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone needing orthopedic care

October 4th, 2010

Most compassionte,considerate, down to earth, pleasant bed side manner

I have seen a plethora of Dodtors over many years. Dr. Donahue rates among one of the best I have ever seen. He spends enough time to answer questions, go over surgigal prodedures, show you your x-rays, expalain after care, and the day of surgery he was ther to answer questions again, along with an entire host of nurses anesteiologis, etd. you will never regret seeng this Doctor, he is in my opinon the time of the line. Thanks Doctor Donahue and his entire staff. You are all the BEST EVER!

February 25th, 2016