A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Donovan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donovan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donovan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Donovan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Donovan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B Donovan MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Donovan practice?
- Dr. Paul Donovan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Donovan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kingston, NY.
See Kingston Internists, Kingston Hematologists, and Kingston Oncologists.