A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dorinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dorinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorinsky graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dorinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio State University Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Dorinsky MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Dorinsky practice?
- Dr. Paul Dorinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Dorinsky practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Abington, PA.
See Abington Internists and Abington Pulmonologists.