A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dougherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dougherty
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dougherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gunshot Wounds
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Dougherty has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Dougherty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Paul Dougherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Dougherty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.