A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dougherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dougherty
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gunshot Wounds
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Dougherty has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Dougherty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Paul Dougherty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Dougherty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.