A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Drago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Drago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drago
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Drago Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drago graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Drago has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springs Memorial Hospital, Lancaster, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Carl Drago MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Drago practice?
- Dr. Paul Drago has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Drago practices Otolaryngology near Barnwell, SC.
See Barnwell Otolaryngologists.