A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Drago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Drago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drago
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drago Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drago graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Drago has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springs Memorial Hospital, Lancaster, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Carl Drago MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Drago practice?
- Dr. Paul Drago has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Drago practices Otolaryngology near Barnwell, SC.
See Barnwell Otolaryngologists.