Dr. Paul Dreyfuss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Dreyfuss?

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Paul Dreyfuss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2016

Took me over a month to get in for a follow up after procedure. Instead of explaining why my back pain is worse after the injection he did, he made an inappropriately flirty comment and said more pain can be normal?!?! Will not be going back.

February 9th, 2016

Mr. Dreyfuss is The Man!!

The work Dr. Dreyfuss performs is at the highest level of human perfection that anyone in the medical profession can achieve. He helped my chronic pain problems significantly about 4 times with 2 different procedures, 4 sites on my back. He was awesome and is highly regarded throughout the pain management area within the medical community covering at least WA and CA and I'd bet, nationwide if not even internationally. He is wonderful.

December 2nd, 2015

excellent care

October 18th, 2013

By far, most thorough review of sciatic situation, as well as complete epidural injection. When surgery was required, surgeon rang me the same afternoon I left Dreyfuss, and scheduled visit the same day, and operation within 2 weeks. Spinal stenosis cured. Back fully functional after 2 months.

September 8th, 2013

spine pain after surgery - surgeon recommendation not impressed

The most important item to remember is there is no access to the doctor. The procedure is done at day surgery (evergreen) with a few minutes access to the doctor. When the radiofrequency procedure was a recommendation, during the weeks that followed (a lot of pain) all questions are directed to a medical assistance with no access to the doctor for pain related questions. I would not go back. When I was OK'd for the procedure due to his over booking my appointment would have been 6 weeks out but assure people cancel do to vacations! If you can go on vacation why would you need pain injections?

June 19th, 2012

Really Cares About Your Well-Being and Outcome

I have seen Dr Dreyfuss twice, the first time for injection in my back, the second for a discogram. He spent more with me than any other doctor I have recently seen explaining the pros/cons of each procedure, my symptoms, and what it means. He helped me in understanding and supporting me locate other options available for treating the pain in my back and leg other than fusion surgery and a discogram. We are truly fortunate to have a doctor like him in our area who listens, takes time with his patients, and truly cares.

February 15th, 2012

Paul is very cautious in his work, taking every precaution needed for the injection process. He very wisely postponed my injection procedure when it appeared to him that I was experiencing new syptoms. I would recommend Paul to anyone seeking spinal pain relief.

October 25th, 2011

Dr. Dreyfuss is so very compassionate. He has a wonderful bedside manner and always spends time to explain the procdure in great detail and answer any questions you have prior to the procedure. you never feel rushed.He has been treating me for degenerative disc disease for several years and I would never seek treatment from anyone else.He has been doing these spinal injections for years and there is no one more skilled in this area.

August 3rd, 2010

Great Experience

I highly recommend Dr. Dreyfuss - I am so glad (lucky) to have had him!! I had serious back pain for some time as a result of degenerative disk disease. Dr. Dreyfuss took the time to understand the situation, correctly diagnose the appropriate procedure and the result was "a miracle." Dr. Dreyfuss is very precise and some may find his technical approach a bit overwhelming but I found it comforting to know he had the background and expertise. I think others also highly approve of his style because it is hard to get an appointment(my initial appointment was several weeks out). However, my referring doctor made an appointment on my behalf and it was just a few days away. Great doctor!!

August 9th, 2017