A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Driver, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Driver has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Driver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Driver practice?
Dr. Paul Driver practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists, Philadelphia Pediatricians, and Philadelphia Surgeons.