A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Driver is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Driver, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Driver has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Driver MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Driver practice?
- Dr. Paul Driver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Driver practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.