Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
 |  I agree with Amy K, she is totally right.  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2014

After 7 minutes with this guy, he stated I can "go back to work, no need for attendant care, and no need for braces or crutches" even though I have had 7 operations on my legs, and I am now a wheelchair bound. He lied about what the other doctors said in their report as well. He is only there for the insurance company and could care less about the patient. I guarantee you if you look at all the reports he writes for this agency, his so called "Independent Medical Evaluation Medical Reports." will all look exactly the same except the only difference you will find is the name of the examinee, date of birth of the examinee, and social security number of the examinee are different in each report, but everything else will be left the same. I believe this doctor should be banned from practicing in the medical field because he is putting an end to people's hope for getting better.

|  How could this creep sleep at night  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2014

Liar and far from the truth. Appointment lasted for 5 minutes and wrote a report to help the insurance company, and then the insurance company cut me off. I hope your son or your daughter get into a car accident, and then he/she would go through the same thing you are putting people through, so you can feel what other people go through. That is if you still have any feelings left. I hope you get hit by a car and get put on a ventilator for life because you took an OATH and have been lying for the bucks.

|  Dr. Paul Drouillard Is A Joke  |  show details
by Dr. Paul Drouillard Is A Joke on Aug 5th, 2014

I also went to this man for a injury My appt lasted a whopping 5-10 min he never even touched or looked at my area of injury he works with an assistant. His report was a far cry from the truth he was rude and tries to complete your sentences in his own words for his report which i had to keep correcting him. This guy is a A DONKEY and a big unjust to all good Dr's just my opinion I thought Dr's have a medical OATH to help people not Scr_w TheM . Lucky i have good people on my team who will make this guy eat crow later I will be looking forward to watching this DONKEY choke on his own BS

|  Be Careful  |  show details
by Amy K. on Jun 10th, 2014

Insurance hatchett man is correct. After 10 minutes with this guy, he can tell all. He stated I can go back to work, no need for attendant care, and no need for braces or crutches even though I have had 6 operations on my legs and have been unable to walk since the accident. This Dr. Was only hired by my insurance company, to attempt to deny me my benefits. However, my conditions are legit. My insurance company rolled the dice and lost. To all that go to him be prepared. He will make you feel like you are a liar and that the current doctor that is treating you doesn't know what he/she is doing. He lied about what the other doctors said in their report. He is only there for the insurance company and could care less about the patient.

|  the worst dr. in michigan  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2013

bad news

Oct 13th, 2013

Very professional staff and Dr. Drouillard is great at explaining all treatment options.

Apr 8th, 2013

Dr. Drouillard and staff are friendly and on top of things.

Oct 15th, 2012

Took my daughter there for a broken arm. Doctor explained everything well, good bedside manner and staff was helpful too. All the reviews are about people claiming injuries at works sounds like they are bitter about having to go back to work.

|  worthless  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

this doctor is paid employee of any large company trying to get out of doing what is right. he diagnosed me with a rare disorder and dismissed all other medical records ( mri, emg, etc )

|  Relieved Wife  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jun 2nd, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I am so glad that I began doing research on this Dr. My husband has some serious back/hip issues going on that will require surgery. In asking around ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  CROOK!!!!  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

This "doctor" works for the insurance company's. He is a complete fraud and a crook. He misdiagnos my condition in favor of the insurance company. Watch yourself with this guy.

|  The biggest quack in the doctor world  |  show details
by Anonymous on Nov 28th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

This piece of garbage is a paid gun for the insurance companies, he's on the take to claim there is nothing wrong with you in so as to prevent me ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  This guy is in on a scam.  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Drouillard has been in court more than once on RICO charges re: workers' comp issues. The courts found that he had engaged in racketeering, but he was not prosecuted under the federal RICO laws, because the 6th Circuit Court of appeals ruled that State workers' comp is the only remedy at law for injured workers. He is hired by corporations and insurers to render opinions that are intended to delay or deny legitimate claims, and makes a fortune doing it. He is "their boy."

Apr 19th, 2011

Outstanding physician!

|  worst Dr. I have ever seen  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

After spending 3 minutes with me, he sped through his mis diagnosis so fast, I felt like I was on a game show. I would never see this Dr again, as it is imo that he is on the side of the insurance company, and definatly not yours.

|  great knee dr "Shall we go you and I while we can..." jg dark star  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

fixed my knee problem. i will go to him again (other knee will need fixing soon). husband will see him soon, too. i highly recommend him for knees. can't say about anything else. i had a hand problem and he referred me to another dr in the ofc. "Shall we go you and I while we can..." jg dark star

|  Run, don't walk to the nearest exit  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

Guy is a total crook. Find your own Dr. Sedgwick and him do not care about you

Sep 20th, 2009

Thought Dr. Drouillard did an amazing job fixing my total knee replacement. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Jun 9th, 2009

One of the best doctors I've seen for my sports injuries. Very experienced & kind.

Mar 21st, 2009

He was the only one who figured out my problem and fixed it!

|  WATCH OUT FOR THIS PHYSICIAN!  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2008

This doctor regularly performs medical examinations on behalf of insurance companies. As he has earned millions of dollars from the insurance industry by providing "medical" opinions which cut-off the right of severely injured people to obtain medical treatment, I would never allow this "hired gun" to treat me for ANYTHING!