3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
by Linda on Jun 7th, 2016

I have know Dr. Drouillard for years and he has never disappointed me. I've had a few surgeries and he was great!

Good doc show details Good doc
by Raymond B on Jun 3rd, 2016

I saw this doctor for my shoulder repaired my rotator cuff doing great no problems

by william eichendorf on Apr 25th, 2016

He is a very good doctor

scary scary "doctor" show details scary scary "doctor"
Apr 21st, 2016

Horrible doctor patient communication. Not trustworthy. Something is just off about this individual. I will never go back. If there were negative "stars" he would be (-) x infinity. So 1 star means none to me.

Feb 19th, 2016

My opinion is he is simply a insurance doctor and doesn't care about the patient but just cares about workers comp.

Feb 5th, 2016

I read all these bad reviews and need to say that this doctor did knee replacement on 2 elderly aunts of mine...he was kind to both of them and they recovered completely from their surgeries without any problems. Follow up care was fine. We were seen quickly and he was fine and respectful to both of them. It's too bad the good reviews are never posted. I would definitely see him even for a second opinion because he knew what he was doing.

Insurance Hatchet Man show details Insurance Hatchet Man
by Alan on Feb 5th, 2016

This guy evaluates patients on behalf of insurance companies such as AAA, All States, Farmers, etc. He will twist every word that comes out of your mouth. He will write a report completely biased to the insurance company in order to get your benefits denied. He does not care about your well being or honesty. All he cares about is a pay check. He sold his license and integrity to the insurance company. Be aware.

DO NOT TAKE YOUR ELDERLY PARENT TO THIS QUACK show details DO NOT TAKE YOUR ELDERLY PARENT TO THIS QUACK
May 1st, 2015

Found him to be extremely arrogant and not very knowledgable....has no patience for the elderly and I was very unhappy with his over all demeanor.

Oct 13th, 2013

Very professional staff and Dr. Drouillard is great at explaining all treatment options.

Oct 15th, 2012

Took my daughter there for a broken arm. Doctor explained everything well, good bedside manner and staff was helpful too. All the reviews are about people claiming injuries at works sounds like they are bitter about having to go back to work.

Relieved Wife show details Relieved Wife
by Anonymous on Jun 2nd, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I am so glad that I began doing research on this Dr. My husband has some serious back/hip issues going on that will require surgery. In asking around ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
The biggest quack in the doctor world show details The biggest quack in the doctor world
by Anonymous on Nov 28th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

This piece of garbage is a paid gun for the insurance companies, he's on the take to claim there is nothing wrong with you in so as to prevent me ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Apr 19th, 2011

Outstanding physician!

Sep 20th, 2009

Thought Dr. Drouillard did an amazing job fixing my total knee replacement. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Jun 9th, 2009

One of the best doctors I've seen for my sports injuries. Very experienced & kind.

Mar 21st, 2009

He was the only one who figured out my problem and fixed it!