Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
DO NOT TAKE YOUR ELDERLY PARENT TO THIS QUACK show details DO NOT TAKE YOUR ELDERLY PARENT TO THIS QUACK
May 1st, 2015

Found him to be extremely arrogant and not very knowledgable....has no patience for the elderly and I was very unhappy with his over all demeanor.

Oct 13th, 2013

Very professional staff and Dr. Drouillard is great at explaining all treatment options.

Apr 8th, 2013

Dr. Drouillard and staff are friendly and on top of things.

Oct 15th, 2012

Took my daughter there for a broken arm. Doctor explained everything well, good bedside manner and staff was helpful too. All the reviews are about people claiming injuries at works sounds like they are bitter about having to go back to work.

Relieved Wife show details Relieved Wife
by Anonymous on Jun 2nd, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I am so glad that I began doing research on this Dr. My husband has some serious back/hip issues going on that will require surgery. In asking around ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
The biggest quack in the doctor world show details The biggest quack in the doctor world
by Anonymous on Nov 28th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

This piece of garbage is a paid gun for the insurance companies, he's on the take to claim there is nothing wrong with you in so as to prevent me ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Apr 19th, 2011

Outstanding physician!

great knee dr "Shall we go you and I while we can..." jg dark star show details great knee dr "Shall we go you and I while we can..." jg dark star
Sep 17th, 2010

fixed my knee problem. i will go to him again (other knee will need fixing soon). husband will see him soon, too. i highly recommend him for knees. can't say about anything else. i had a hand problem and he referred me to another dr in the ofc. "Shall we go you and I while we can..." jg dark star

Sep 20th, 2009

Thought Dr. Drouillard did an amazing job fixing my total knee replacement. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Jun 9th, 2009

One of the best doctors I've seen for my sports injuries. Very experienced & kind.

Mar 21st, 2009

He was the only one who figured out my problem and fixed it!