Surgeons
6255 Inkster Rd
Ste 103
Garden City, MI 48135
734-422-8400
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

• Currently 2.1923076923077 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Paul Drouillard Is A Joke  |  show details
by Dr. Paul Drouillard Is A Joke on Aug 5th, 2014

I also went to this man for a injury My appt lasted a whopping 5-10 min he never even touched or looked at my area of injury he works with an assistant. His report was a far cry from the truth he was rude and tries to complete your sentences in his own words for his report which i had to keep correcting him. This guy is a A DONKEY and a big unjust to all good Dr's just my opinion I thought Dr's have a medical OATH to help people not Scr_w TheM . Lucky i have good people on my team who will make this guy eat crow later I will be looking forward to watching this DONKEY choke on his own BS

|  Be Careful  |  show details
by Amy K. on Jun 10th, 2014

Insurance hatchett man is correct. After 10 minutes with this guy, he can tell all. He stated I can go back to work, no need for attendant care, and no need for braces or crutches even though I have had 6 operations on my legs and have been unable to walk since the accident. This Dr. Was only hired by my insurance company, to attempt to deny me my benefits. However, my conditions are legit. My insurance company rolled the dice and lost. To all that go to him be prepared. He will make you feel like you are a liar and that the current doctor that is treating you doesn't know what he/she is doing. He lied about what the other doctors said in their report. He is only there for the insurance company and could care less about the patient.

|  the worst dr. in michigan  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2013

bad news

Oct 13th, 2013

Very professional staff and Dr. Drouillard is great at explaining all treatment options.

Apr 8th, 2013

Dr. Drouillard and staff are friendly and on top of things.

Oct 15th, 2012

Took my daughter there for a broken arm. Doctor explained everything well, good bedside manner and staff was helpful too. All the reviews are about people claiming injuries at works sounds like they are bitter about having to go back to work.

|  worthless  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

this doctor is paid employee of any large company trying to get out of doing what is right. he diagnosed me with a rare disorder and dismissed all other medical records ( mri, emg, etc )

|  CROOK!!!!  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

This "doctor" works for the insurance company's. He is a complete fraud and a crook. He misdiagnos my condition in favor of the insurance company. Watch yourself with this guy.

|  This guy is in on a scam.  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Drouillard has been in court more than once on RICO charges re: workers' comp issues. The courts found that he had engaged in racketeering, but he was not prosecuted under the federal RICO laws, because the 6th Circuit Court of appeals ruled that State workers' comp is the only remedy at law for injured workers. He is hired by corporations and insurers to render opinions that are intended to delay or deny legitimate claims, and makes a fortune doing it. He is "their boy."

Apr 19th, 2011

Outstanding physician!

|  worst Dr. I have ever seen  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

After spending 3 minutes with me, he sped through his mis diagnosis so fast, I felt like I was on a game show. I would never see this Dr again, as it is imo that he is on the side of the insurance company, and definatly not yours.

|  great knee dr "Shall we go you and I while we can..." jg dark star  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

fixed my knee problem. i will go to him again (other knee will need fixing soon). husband will see him soon, too. i highly recommend him for knees. can't say about anything else. i had a hand problem and he referred me to another dr in the ofc. "Shall we go you and I while we can..." jg dark star

|  Run, don't walk to the nearest exit  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

Guy is a total crook. Find your own Dr. Sedgwick and him do not care about you

Sep 20th, 2009

Thought Dr. Drouillard did an amazing job fixing my total knee replacement. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Jun 9th, 2009

One of the best doctors I've seen for my sports injuries. Very experienced & kind.

Mar 21st, 2009

He was the only one who figured out my problem and fixed it!

|  WATCH OUT FOR THIS PHYSICIAN!  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2008

This doctor regularly performs medical examinations on behalf of insurance companies. As he has earned millions of dollars from the insurance industry by providing "medical" opinions which cut-off the right of severely injured people to obtain medical treatment, I would never allow this "hired gun" to treat me for ANYTHING!