3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Feb 5th, 2016

I read all these bad reviews and need to say that this doctor did knee replacement on 2 elderly aunts of mine...he was kind to both of them and they recovered completely from their surgeries without any problems. Follow up care was fine. We were seen quickly and he was fine and respectful to both of them. It's too bad the good reviews are never posted. I would definitely see him even for a second opinion because he knew what he was doing.

Insurance Hatchet Man show details Insurance Hatchet Man
by Alan on Feb 5th, 2016

This guy evaluates patients on behalf of insurance companies such as AAA, All States, Farmers, etc. He will twist every word that comes out of your mouth. He will write a report completely biased to the insurance company in order to get your benefits denied. He does not care about your well being or honesty. All he cares about is a pay check. He sold his license and integrity to the insurance company. Be aware.

Liar, show details Liar,
by Anon on Nov 13th, 2015

This man is a n.a.z.i, a liar & a puppet for the insurance companies! Not only did it take me forever in the office, he touched my leg one time and in the report said there was many test done, LIAR This man is a crook and should lose his license to practice . The office was junky, boxes of CD's that he never took a second to look at, he acts as if hes on a high horse and in reality he has a nice warm spot next to hitler. DO NOT TRUST!

don't go show details don't go
Oct 26th, 2015

he did my left shoulder in 8/20/2013 and I still cannot use my arm good luck if your seeing him

DO NOT TAKE YOUR ELDERLY PARENT TO THIS QUACK show details DO NOT TAKE YOUR ELDERLY PARENT TO THIS QUACK
May 1st, 2015

Found him to be extremely arrogant and not very knowledgable....has no patience for the elderly and I was very unhappy with his over all demeanor.

Oct 13th, 2013

Very professional staff and Dr. Drouillard is great at explaining all treatment options.

Apr 8th, 2013

Dr. Drouillard and staff are friendly and on top of things.

Oct 15th, 2012

Took my daughter there for a broken arm. Doctor explained everything well, good bedside manner and staff was helpful too. All the reviews are about people claiming injuries at works sounds like they are bitter about having to go back to work.

Relieved Wife show details Relieved Wife
by Anonymous on Jun 2nd, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I am so glad that I began doing research on this Dr. My husband has some serious back/hip issues going on that will require surgery. In asking around ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
The biggest quack in the doctor world show details The biggest quack in the doctor world
by Anonymous on Nov 28th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

This piece of garbage is a paid gun for the insurance companies, he's on the take to claim there is nothing wrong with you in so as to prevent me ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Apr 19th, 2011

Outstanding physician!

Sep 20th, 2009

Thought Dr. Drouillard did an amazing job fixing my total knee replacement. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Jun 9th, 2009

One of the best doctors I've seen for my sports injuries. Very experienced & kind.

Mar 21st, 2009

He was the only one who figured out my problem and fixed it!