A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Droukas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Droukas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Droukas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- General Pediatric Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Droukas graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Droukas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Droukas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans