A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Droukas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Droukas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Droukas
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Droukas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Droukas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Pediatric Cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Droukas graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Droukas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Craig Droukas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Droukas practice?
- Dr. Paul Droukas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Droukas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Roseburg, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pediatric Specialists.