A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Droukas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Droukas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Droukas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Pediatric Cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Droukas graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Droukas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Craig Droukas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Droukas practice?
- Dr. Paul Droukas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Droukas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Roseburg, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Cardiologists.