Learn more about Dr. Paul Ducker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ducker is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ducker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ducker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ducker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducker graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ducker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Stephen Ducker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Ducker practice?
- Dr. Paul Ducker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ducker practices Psychiatry near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY.
See Suffern Psychiatrists.