Dr. Paul Dudley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 8th, 2016
Such an amazing doctor! Will be using Dr. Dudley again to help expand my family, cant wait!

February 7th, 2014
compassionate
I went to see Dr. Dudley for fertility issues, as I assume most people do. Unlike the commercials my husband and I were in the minority that needed the full services--invitro with ICSI. Dr. Dudley and his staff were compassionate, and we needed it. This was not an easy process, emotionally or financially. I felt we were heard, respected and well cared for. Our IVF did not work the first time. We weren't sure we would try again. Dr. Dudley talked to us twice about options--stopping or trying again. He was realistic and up front with us that our chances of success were not great. He did not give us unrealistic hope, just to take our money. We decided to try a second time and it worked. I think Dr. Dudley was almost as excited as we were at the ultrasound to confirm pregnancy and see how many babies were inside me (just one thank goodness). His staff was very excited for us too. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Dudley and would recommend him to anyone.