A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dugliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugliss graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dugliss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood HospitalDearborn, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Malcolm Dugliss MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Dugliss practice?
- Dr. Paul Dugliss has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Dugliss practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.