Learn more about Dr. Paul Dura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dura
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dura graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dura has 9 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Dura MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Dura practice?
- Dr. Paul Dura has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Dura practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Internists and Binghamton Rheumatologists.