Dr. Paul Dvorak Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Paul Dvorak?

Not gentle enough with my child

Posted on August 9th, 2010

I made an appointment with Dr. Dvorak because our regular pediatrician was unavailable. I was concerned that my son may have had a urinary tract infection or stomach issue.Dr. Dvorak entered the exam room promptly but spent NO time at all trying to make my toddler feel comfortable. No talking to him, nothing. Just put him up on the table, pinned him down and started examining him. My son is accustomed to being held on my lap in a chair while his pediatrician examines him -- not on a table. He was clearly frightened. I feel awful for not telling the doctor to stop. My child was extremely upset (as was I) after this appointment.Dr. Dvorak is probably a very good doctor but because of this rushed and rough visit, I will never take my child to him again.

Posted on September 16th, 2014