A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dworkin, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dworkin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dworkin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Womans Medical Center Inc
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dworkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dworkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Dworkin practice?
Dr. Paul Dworkin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Gloversville, NY and Clifton Park, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Dworkin