A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dybbro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dybbro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dybbro, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dybbro graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Dybbro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Erik Dybbro MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Dybbro practice?
- Dr. Paul Dybbro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Dybbro practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Union City, CA.
See Hayward Radiologists.