A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Earl Campbell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Paul Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Campbell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Family Physicians and Roseville General Practitioners.