A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Earl Campbell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Paul Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Campbell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Family Physicians and Roseville General Practitioners.