Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician,

Oculus Skincare Laser and Logevity Centre'
5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
STE 630
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-256-1500
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. CitySearch.
 |  treatment for migraines  |  show details
by Brenda Stockdale on Jul 1st, 2014

I received botox injections from Dr. Paul E. Cox, MD for the treatment of severe migraines. I was having about 5 episodes a week that lasted up to 18-24 hours. After receiving the treatment, the migraines decreased to one or two a week and the severity also decreased. I am beyond thrilled with the results, the doctor, his staff and the whole experience!!!! I began having migraines at approximately age 13 and they have increased with frequency and severity over the last 50 years. I am so grateful to finally receive treatment that really works!!!

|  Caring, Intelligent Partner in My Overall Treatment/Health  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

I was able to get an appointment within 3 days of contact. Was willing to see me at 4:30 pm on a Friday afternoon. Traffic was horrible, so I was twenty minutes late. No problem. We discussed my health concerns and treatment options until 7:15 pm. How many other Dr.'s could you say that about? He was obviously very well educated, and up-to-date on recent advancements, scientific studies, and contemporary treatments, and suggested a comprehensive, multi-faceted approach to solving/improving my health issues. He encouraged me to take more responsibility for my physical and mental health, which I probably needed to hear (some people might be turned off by that, but it should make sense to most). I haven't experienced any long waits, but if I do, how many other good doctors are easy to get in to see? Not many that I know of.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by Darlene Miles on Aug 2nd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Cox since 2006 and I have receieved has been nothing but the greatest. He does not discriminate against anyone, he is honest and takes his patients care as priority and recommends what is needed to maintain healthy and safe. I referred family and friends to him and they were quite pleased.

|  mr.  |  show details
by Atlanta resident on Jul 8th, 2010

i found dr. cox to be too involved with the computer and entering information and after that he had no compassionate caring or options for the patient he made me feel defensive and it my fault that i am ill and having health problems. i will not go back to this office and he has no real staff to help.

|  Good Doctor, Extremely Rude Staff  |  show details
by beejesc on Oct 11th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Cox is very knowledgeable and helpful but his staff, especially Amerus, is rude, disprespectful and downright miserable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cox sans his office staff.

Doctor's Response

I have changed my practice location and philosophy. Thanks for the feedback.

|  TOP DOC IN ATLANT FOR SURE!  |  show details
by SteveInAtlanta on Aug 21st, 2007 on kudzu.com

"Dr. Paul" uses his background in exercise physiology combined with his expertise and understanding of medicine to treat the 'whole' person...in this case it was ME! And he gave me his full and undivided attention...it is a pleasure being his patient!

|  Great Bedside Manner and More....  |  show details
by stevenf1 at Citysearch on Aug 9th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Excellent Doctor with Super ""People"" Skills! Great Staff too! I highly recommend Dr. Cox for anyone who wants a Doctor who cares about their ""wellness""!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  show details
by stevenf1 on Aug 9th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Excellent Doctor with Super "People" Skills! Great Staff too! I highly recommend Dr. Cox for anyone who wants a Doctor who cares about their "wellness"!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Excellent Bedside Manner  |  show details
by BJLAtlantaGA on Feb 28th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Cox, a family doctor, is extremely personable and doesn't mind taking as much time as is necessary with a patient. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and didn't mind my questions or follow up (and didn't send me a bill like so many doctors do today)