Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician,

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Veronica on Jul 11th, 2016

Dr. Cox is an excellent physician that spends a lot of time with his patients and more importantly, wants to help your overall health rather than treating symptoms when something goes wrong.

treatment for migraines show details treatment for migraines
by Brenda Stockdale on Jul 1st, 2014

I received botox injections from Dr. Paul E. Cox, MD for the treatment of severe migraines. I was having about 5 episodes a week that lasted up to 18-24 hours. After receiving the treatment, the migraines decreased to one or two a week and the severity also decreased. I am beyond thrilled with the results, the doctor, his staff and the whole experience!!!! I began having migraines at approximately age 13 and they have increased with frequency and severity over the last 50 years. I am so grateful to finally receive treatment that really works!!!

Caring, Intelligent Partner in My Overall Treatment/Health show details Caring, Intelligent Partner in My Overall Treatment/Health
Apr 29th, 2011

I was able to get an appointment within 3 days of contact. Was willing to see me at 4:30 pm on a Friday afternoon. Traffic was horrible, so I was twenty minutes late. No problem. We discussed my health concerns and treatment options until 7:15 pm. How many other Dr.'s could you say that about? He was obviously very well educated, and up-to-date on recent advancements, scientific studies, and contemporary treatments, and suggested a comprehensive, multi-faceted approach to solving/improving my health issues. He encouraged me to take more responsibility for my physical and mental health, which I probably needed to hear (some people might be turned off by that, but it should make sense to most). I haven't experienced any long waits, but if I do, how many other good doctors are easy to get in to see? Not many that I know of.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by Darlene Miles on Aug 2nd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Cox since 2006 and I have receieved has been nothing but the greatest. He does not discriminate against anyone, he is honest and takes his patients care as priority and recommends what is needed to maintain healthy and safe. I referred family and friends to him and they were quite pleased.

mr. show details mr.
by Atlanta resident on Jul 8th, 2010

i found dr. cox to be too involved with the computer and entering information and after that he had no compassionate caring or options for the patient he made me feel defensive and it my fault that i am ill and having health problems. i will not go back to this office and he has no real staff to help.