A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cundey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cundey
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cundey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cundey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Rehabilitation Hospital
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Cundey MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Cundey practice?
- Dr. Paul Cundey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cundey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Evans, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Evans Internists and Evans Cardiologists.