A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cundey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cundey
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cundey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cundey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cundey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Rehabilitation Hospital
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Cundey MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Cundey practice?
- Dr. Paul Cundey has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Cundey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Cardiologists.