Learn more about Dr. Paul Cundey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cundey
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Cundey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cundey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cundey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Rehabilitation Hospital
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Cundey MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Cundey practice?
- Dr. Paul Cundey has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Cundey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Cardiologists.