A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Evans is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Evans has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Evans MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Evans practice?
- Dr. Paul Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Evans practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Gastroenterologists.