A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Evans is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Evans has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Evans MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Evans practice?
- Dr. Paul Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Evans practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Winona, MN.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Gastroenterologists.