Dr. Paul Goodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Goodman?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Paul Goodman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2017

Dr. Goodman refused to allow me to discuss my medical history with my heart. I was once diagnosed in 2004 with a condition my mother had throughout her life. Heart murmurs can be serious and I already had many complications with it but this doctor does not care. I have been in the emergency room for dangerously high blood pressure 181/90. That is why I am on blood pressure medications prescribed by past ER doctors but Dr. Paul Goodman won't allow me to share information with him about what I went through. He wasted my time. I will SUE you Dr. Goodman if you even think of tampering with my medical records. I have COPIES of everything.

Dr. Paul Goodman refused to acknowledge my heart condition. What kind of a doctor does that? I was ALREADY ON BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION before he even met me. How is it that a doctor believes he can get away with making things up in place of a heart history condition!

February 14th, 2017

Compassionate, knowledgeable, great experience

October 7th, 2016

A doctor that really cares harder to find than u would think feel blessed I found him

February 18th, 2016

Overall Rating Bedside Manner Wait Time Great doctor! Very thorough and comprehensive. Doesn't try to rush in and out like most doctors. Rather, he really takes the time to figure out what the problem is and clearly outlines what the treatment options are. Highly recommended!

February 4th, 2016

Shame on him...no patience!

Dr. Goodman makes a great first impression, which lasts for about two more appointments. If you have more than one medical issue, and/or they get complicated he has no time nor patience for them. In addition, you can leave phone messages for him and he will deny having received the messages and asks who you spoke to when he has only one assistant, who mind you is wonderful and extremely professional. I've had several different medical issues this past year, including two surgeries that he does not allow time for dealing with them. Is it my fault there is more than one or two things wrong with me.The final straw in changing my primary care physician came when Dr. Goodman showed up 45 minutes late for my appointment, had only one other patient filling out paperwork in the waiting room, and told me had other patients to see. This is after spending a whole whopping 6 1/2 minutes with me. Good luck if you become his patient

January 28th, 2016

awesome doc, patient and knowledgeable, easy to talk to

January 13th, 2016

I went to Dr. Goodman a few times. At first he seemed like he was in a rush but then the subsequent times when he got to know me he became more friendly. I felt like he was quick to prescribe medication, which isn't always the best thing to do. Generally good advice, and knowledgable. I had an issue with my insurance and he was willing to call them to try and solve it, although it never got resolved I still appreciate the effort. The wait time was moderate, depending on the day. The most I waited was an hour but he was super busy that day. The good thing is that he takes blood right in his office, however, his assistant is horrible at taking blood. I've never had to be poked 6 times to find a vein, so that kind of turned me off. I stopped going because his office was somewhat far from me and one time I got sick and he was on vacation and his cover was out of her office that day as well.

January 7th, 2016

Great visit, compassionate asks knowledgeable doctor

October 21st, 2015

Patient and responsive, knowledgeable and friendly staff, highly recommend

July 22nd, 2015

disappointed

What a real shame that this Dr. went to all that schooling and to find out that he lacks interpersonal skills. I made an apt. for the 1st time and have found him to be rude, and unprofessional. The moment he walked in the room, I was immediately rushed. Came in like he was running a marathon. He asked me a question, and just as I started to answer, he did not allow me to finish. I went on to explain my problem, and he did not understand it. Nor did he want to take the time to discuss my problems. He continually kept rushing me. And, talked to me as if I were his worst enemy. He made a snide comment directed right at me. He verbally acted inappropriately towards me. I got a very bad impression for my first visit. Horrible communicator. Run as fast as you can. Totally inappropriate behavior for a physician.

June 4th, 2015

Great Experience

I am a new patient and was very pleased with both Dr. Goodman and his staff. Dr. Goodman is a fine physician who really listens to your concerns, gives a thorough exam, orders proper testing , and discusses treatments and options on a level one can understand. He makes you feel at ease, and has a delightful personality.

May 22nd, 2015

Yesterday was my fifth visit with Dr Goodman. I am very happy with him and his staff. Dr Goodman takes time and listen to all your concerns. Thanks to him my blood pressure and diabetes is under control. I stroangly recomend Dr G