A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jacobsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jacobsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobsen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobsen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacobsen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Eric Jacobsen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Jacobsen practice?
- Dr. Paul Jacobsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Jacobsen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near North Miami Beach, FL.
See North Miami Beach Family Physicians and North Miami Beach General Practitioners.