A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jacobsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jacobsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobsen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Eric Jacobsen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Jacobsen practice?
- Dr. Paul Jacobsen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Jacobsen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near , .