Dr. Paul Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

September 12th, 2016
The best for injections
Dr Kim is highly knowledgeable with cortisone injections. He always does a perfect job near painlessly. He will help you with diagnosis of other issues and as long as you are wanting to get better, or are at least honorable with your pain medication he is very understanding. The people who claim he is just a pill pusher don't honestly seem to know him. He has never seemed that way to me and takes as much time as needed.

July 28th, 2016
Do not use this Doctor
I agree with the review that says he is a drug peddler! I would wait in the waiting room from 20 min to 1 hour, and spend less than 5 minutes with the Dr. Instead of slowly weaning me down on my Fibermylagia meds, he decreased them overnight by a significant amount. I later found out that I could of had a seizure because of that! The office girls are beyond rude and incompetent. The constantly double billed my on my copays. They also sent me a $300 bill of false charges and refuse to rectify it. I may have to take them to court to fix it. Plus side is I have found a much better pain Doc.

July 4th, 2015
Arthritis
I've read the reviews here. My experience with Dr. Kim and his entire staff have been fine. He accepted the arduous task of treating my chronic pain, prepares the voluminous DOL paperwork, and keeps looking for new pain treatments. He recently found a medication to relieve inflammation, and so far it performs any others attempted so far. I recommend Dr. Kim if you want pain relief AND you'd like to get better.

February 25th, 2014
An awful experience
The front desk staff is extremely rude. To me there are far more better pain management doctors out there, that actually care about the well being of their patients. I never been at an office where I was unable to reach or leave a message for your doctor. The staff seem very unknowledgable about healthcare insurance and the authorization process.My advise is,if you are someone like me that lives daily in pain to find a better doctor that is willing to help you and who understands pain without the hassel. Won't be returning.

May 24th, 2012
medical assistant
The doctor talked about me in the hallway so all the patients could hear my problems. Dr. wouldn't explain things to me. Terrible I changed doctors!

December 19th, 2011
DR KIM IS A DRUG PEDDLER NOTHING MORE WHEN YOU DONT AGREE TO PAT HIS OUTRAGESSLY HIGH BILL HE BRAKE DR PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY AND WILL CALL YOUR FREINDS OR FAMILY AND DISCUSS YOUR MEDICAL HISTORY WITH THEM

August 11th, 2011
Great Diagnostician
What a great doctor! He listens and spends as much time as you require and will gladly diagnose you with other illness all the while you were there for one reason only which is rare. He uses all of the best equipment and is up on all of the current specialty medications. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Kim, I promise.