Learn more about Dr. Paul Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Self Regional Healthcare
- West Houston Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Kim MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Kim practice?
- Dr. Paul Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenwood, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC.
See Greenwood Internists and Greenwood Cardiologists.