Learn more about Dr. Paul Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Self Regional Healthcare
- West Houston Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Kim practice?
Dr. Paul Kim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenwood, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, SC and Mc Cormick, SC.
See Greenwood Internists and Greenwood Cardiologists.