A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Self Regional Healthcare
- West Houston Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Kim MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Kim practice?
- Dr. Paul Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kim practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenwood, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC.
See Greenwood Internists and Greenwood Cardiologists.