A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Knudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Knudson is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Knudson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Knudson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knudson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Knudson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Knudson practice?
- Dr. Paul Knudson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Knudson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Endocrinologists.