A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Knudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Knudson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knudson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Knudson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Knudson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Knudson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knudson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Knudson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Knudson practice?
- Dr. Paul Knudson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Knudson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Endocrinologists.