A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Knudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Knudson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Knudson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Lipid Disorders General Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Knudson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Knudson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin