A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Martin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Eric Martin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Martin practice?
- Dr. Paul Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Martin practices Anesthesiology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Anesthesiologists.