A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Moore MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Moore practice?
- Dr. Paul Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Moore practices Family Medicine near Henderson, KY.
See Henderson Family Physicians.