A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Morrissey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Morrissey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Morrissey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Renal Transplants Transfusion Free Medicinesurgery Vascular Access
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrissey graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morrissey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Morrissey MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Morrissey practice?
- Dr. Paul Morrissey has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Morrissey practices Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.