Dr. Paul Piper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Piper?

January 4th, 2017

smart, intelligent, honorable

has been my doc for a few years as well as my dad's. he is a good doctor, very intelligent, patient, caring

September 11th, 2015

wonderful doctor love him

April 17th, 2013

businessman

excellent doctor, been my doctor my whole life from childhood.

March 12th, 2013

Real Estate Broker

Doctor Piper has been my MD since I was a kid, he is knowledgable and always explains things well. He always follows up with a phone call to go over lab test results. Keeps you well informed with any medical procedure that maybe required and explains the different options. I would highly recommend Paul Piper.

June 30th, 2011

No interest :(

I don't like to complain - and I only go to see the doctor if I really need to. I am overall a very healthy person, but I suffer from chronic migraines. I was recommended to this office by my OBGYN, and I had very high hopes for finding some sort of preventative medication for my condition (or at least another option that I had not tried yet).Unfortunately, my appointment with Dr. Piper only lasted about 5 or 10 minutes tops. He asked me one question, and then gave me a prescription for Topamax (a very invasive drug that is also used as an anti-seizure med and an anti-depressant). He told me to my face, "If you're looking for a preventative drug, I'll prescribe Topamax. I don't know how or why it prevents migraines....but it seems to work for other people." I asked him what the side effects were, and he said he didn't know....but reiterated the fact that it seemed to work for other people.Needless to say, I was very disappointed with this appointment. Although Dr. Piper was very nice, he seemed tired and a bit disinterested in my condition. I would probably not recommend this doctor to anyone who suffered from migraines.As for the rest of the clinic, the receptionist and check-in nurse were very friendly and professional. I just didn't get the overall care I needed, which was disappointing.Hope this helps, and saves someone else the cost of a copay.

December 3rd, 2010

Exceptional and caring Dr.

My experience with Dr. Piper was refreshing and personal. He exhibited the true spirit of a physician who genuinely cares about the patient.

June 14th, 2009

The few times I have seen Dr. Piper, he really didn't seem to want figure out what was wrong. I'm not one to go to a doctor for every little thing, but when I go in because of pain (an obvious injury) that hasn't gone away for almost two months, I not only expect the doctor to physically look at the area that is affected, which he did not, but I also expect something more than, "take some ibuprofen and if it doesn't get better, I'll refer you to a specialist"! The few other times my husband and I have been in to see him, it's the same thing. He might run a test (or he might not) and if nothing shows up, he says he doesn't know what's wrong and if it doesn't get better, make another appt. If you do go to Dr. Pipers, ask to see his PA, she seems a little more interested in figuring out the problem and finding a solution that the doctor does.

October 20th, 2017