A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schmidt, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schmidt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edgar Schmidt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Paul Schmidt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Schmidt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Zionsville, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.