A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schmidt, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schmidt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edgar Schmidt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Paul Schmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Schmidt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crawfordsville, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.