Learn more about Dr. Paul Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schmidt, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schmidt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edgar Schmidt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Paul Schmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Schmidt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crawfordsville, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.