Dr. Paul Segal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Segal?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 5th, 2013

I am a fortunate man!

Dr Segal is a man who cares about his patients. He has been my Nephrologist at the dialysis center and now my kidney function has improved, so that I am able to be removed from my 3 times a week dialysis. He has agreed to continue to monitor me and help me work to keep improving and to remain dialysis free. I like his way of talking to you and not at you, and making you feel you are important to him. Takes the time needed to explain and make sure that you, the patient understands.I can see why he is a successful teacher and mentor. I appreciate his care and concern for me.

June 29th, 2016