Dr. Paul Simon MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Hallandale, FL

3.8

October 4th, 2011
Judge Marc Mogil
Not only is Dr. Simon a highly professional and respected dermatologist, his staff is warm and excellent to deal with, and one feels they are part of his family. He remembers everything about his patients, and is a true gentleman in a time of crude, money-making boors. A+

July 7th, 2010
Find another dermatologist
IF this doctor used to be good, then I think he must be ready to retire. He acted distracted and disinterested during my visit which lasted about 5 minutes. As another reviewer wrote, I guess you could say that he has a sense of humour, considering that it is funny that he can get away with charging full price for what seems like discount service.

April 28th, 2010
An excellent dermatologist who's a "mensch"
Very professional, excellent credential, gives time during visits, honors appointments as best he can, and has a sense of humor too!

October 24th, 2009
Uncaring
This doctor has strong medical credentials and apparently has a good reputation, but as far as I'm concerned, he should have his way of treating patients looked into. He treated me with nonchalant disrespect, then refused to refund my copay after doing nothing about the problem I went to him for, other than suggesting that I see someone else closer to where I live. I found myself wondering whether he prefers to treat only those within his own community. But I could be way off on that.