A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Eakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Eakin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakin graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Eakin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
- Children S Medical Center Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Eakin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Eakin practice?
- Dr. Paul Eakin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Eakin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians and Honolulu Emergency Physicians.