A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Eckrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Eckrich is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Eckrich, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckrich graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Eckrich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Avera St Lukes
- Marshall County Healthcare Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Eckrich MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Eckrich practice?
- Dr. Paul Eckrich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Eckrich practices Urology near Aberdeen, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Mobridge, SD and Webster, SD.
See Aberdeen Urologists.